We are pleased to announce that Point Progress have been successful in achieving a place on the NHS Shared Business Services Framework Agreement for the provision of expense management software, for the next four years.
NHS Shared Business Services is the market leader in corporate services for the public sector, providing innovative finance and accounting, employment, procurement, and ICT solutions, which deliver operational efficiencies, improved service quality, and real cost savings for their clients.
The framework agreement for Travel Management, Powerful Mobile Expense Management, and Workspace Optimisation offers a potential savings opportunity of 10-20%, and procuring services through this agreement also brings the following advantages:
- OJEU Compliance – no formal tendering is required, saving valuable time & money
- Flexibility – Suppliers work in partnership with Contracting Authorities to develop and tailor services over the life of the contract
- Choice of Award – A mini-competition can be conducted via the framework agreement
- Innovation – Contracting authorities will benefit from technological and cost-saving innovative services throughout the life of the agreement
Stuart Brown, Senior Category Manager at NHS SBS commented “Expense Management is an area which is sometimes overlooked but can lead to very significant cost and efficiency savings. We’ve identified some highly experienced companies who have an excellent record in helping organisations identify savings opportunities. I’m delighted that their services are now available via our framework agreement.”
Why choose Point Progress?
Point Progress is proud to offer our MyExpenses software solution on the NHS Shared Business Service framework agreement.
We have been trusted by our clients for over 20 years, in providing our advanced end-to-end staff expense solution.
By choosing Point Progress, organisations will benefit, not only from our innovative solution but also:
- We are a UK based company
- Our award-winning, friendly support team
- UK based servers with high availability
- Robust security procedures, backed by our ISO27001 certification
- Fully GDPR compliant
- Several years’ experience working with NHS organisations
- Top scoring bidder for the NHS Shared Business Services framework agreement (Expense Management Lot)
You will find further information on the framework agreement here.
If you would like to know more about MyExpenses, please let us know via email@example.com
- P11D and P11D(b): 5 things you need to know now - 15 June 2022
- Expense management system ready to use for Bargain Booze - 19 May 2022
- 30 minutes with Laura - 28 April 2022